Thursday, April 26, 2007

got rice?

Anna had her first taste of rice cereal tonight. I'm not sure how much actually ended up in her tummy, but she seemed to like it!


Her first bite...a little unsure.

...starting to like it a little more...

All done!

Ready for more!

5 comments:

Stina said...

Cute pics of Anna! She is getting so big - eating rice cereal!

Muranda said...

I think it is so funny how much they love that stuff. The rice did a number on Ashton's little system, but the oatmeal hasn't been as bad. Just an FYI if you have the same problem! She is a doll!

mary kelly said...

Anna is the best baby ever! I love taking care of her! She smiles so cute and I know I will always love and treasure her. You are awesome Anna Love grandmary, Marykelly

Andrea & Eric's Blog said...

She looks like she likes the rice cereal (yum!). In a way it is a bit more of a pain to start feeding rice cereal - the mess, the digestive issues. But I do remember with Bowen how fun it was to spoon stuff into his little mouth (and watch him smear it all over his face). Next up: random smushed fruit! It will be fun to watch Anna chow down when we're out there!

Stohl Family said...

I'm just looking back at all of your blogs...they are so cute. Anna is adorable! can't wait to see you guys so soon...less than two weeks away!