skip to main |
skip to sidebar
time flies
So, I haven't posted for awhile, (well, it's only been a week or something, but it seems like awhile to me) We have been busy with life's usual activities and it seems like I have hardly had a chance to do any blogging or even blog browsing. It seems like I should have a reason why we have been so busy, like a family wedding, or a home improvement project, or something big like that, but we haven't had anything like that so I don't know what we've been doing with ourselves. Dave's staying busy on his OB/GYN rotation right now. It's interesting to him and he even got to work a few times in the room Anna was born in, but he says that it's a pretty "messy" field. We don't see him much and when we do he's usually sleeping or studying. He does manage to eat dinner with us every now and then. We'll take what we can get!I've just been trying to balance work and attempting to get to the bottom of the laundry basket. I love spending time with Anna, so maybe I would be more productive if I didn't play with her so much. She's just the most fun though! I wonder when I will stop thinking it's fun...I know the 2's are supposed to be "terrible."Here's what Anna's been up to this past week:
I told you she loves Baby Einstein. This is her frozen in awe watching all of those spinning shapes and toys.
Happy girl in her Excersaucer.
Modeling her new baby legs. (I love these!)
2 comments:
I LOVE The baby legs! I'm glad I have a cute neice so I can appreciate all those girly baby clothes - since I'm not allowed to dress up my boys in such fun stuff!
Oh, she is such a doll. Do you like to dress her up all day? I can understand that. What are baby legs? They sure look cute!
Post a Comment