Random post, but I just had so much fun with Anna tonight! We went to Enrichment Night and I was worried she wasn't going to last because she hadn't napped this afternoon really, but I forgot how much she loves old ladies! Once we got there she was just smiling at everyone and was so good the entire night. We had a good speaker about getting your house in order and getting organized. I wish I could keep the enthusiasm up, but unless I hire a maid, I don't think my house will ever be perfect. She did have a good quote about getting rid of clutter..."You never see a U-Haul following a hearse to the cemetery." We get so emotionally tied to things, but really it's just "stuff" and we don't really need it all anyway.
When we got home I was getting Anna ready for bed and I read her a book that she got from Grandma Mary called, Kind Little Bear. I don't know if it was the book, or just my silly voices narrating it, but she thought it was hillarious! I have never seen her laugh so hard! She was histerical! I wish I could have taped it because it made my day! We had such a fun girls night together and now she's snug in her bed fast asleep. I just love that little girl!
When we got home I was getting Anna ready for bed and I read her a book that she got from Grandma Mary called, Kind Little Bear. I don't know if it was the book, or just my silly voices narrating it, but she thought it was hillarious! I have never seen her laugh so hard! She was histerical! I wish I could have taped it because it made my day! We had such a fun girls night together and now she's snug in her bed fast asleep. I just love that little girl!
After our walk last night looking cute in her hat.
3 comments:
Ashley, can you tell me how you added all of your cute emelishements to your blog? I have been triying to add pictures to my title and do something down the side, but I can not figure it out....can you help me?
She looks so cute in that hat! I love seeing your head peeking out behind her too. :) I think babies laughing is one of the funniest things. Anna seems like a very happy girl!
Ash-
I just love to hear the absolute joy you have for Anna. She is a very blessed girl. That picture is so cute! I just want to kiss her cheeks.
Kara
Post a Comment