One of my worst fears occurred today...I missed out on one of Anna's "firsts" because I was at work! I only work part-time, so I shouldn't complain, but I'm going to anyway. This afternoon, while my mom was watching Anna, she rolled over! Yay for Anna! I thought she would soon because she has been getting so strong, but I guess I didn't know when to expect it. My mom said she didn't know it was the first time she had rolled over because she did it almost the second she laid her down. Don't worry, she did it again once I got there so I did get to witness a roll. I was just a little bummed that I missed the first time, but I'm proud of little Anna for getting so strong. Am I an annoying first time Mom or what? Sorry. I can't help it. Maybe I'll settle down soon. But until then, I'm sure I'll still be posting all the small accomplishments in Anna's life. I warned you from the start though, I get excited about these little moments! Plus I'm not good at keeping my journal so this is for me too.
PS- I saw my friend Sara's baby Will today and he is so cute! Anna seemed to like him too! I think we'll line them up in about 16 years or so.
1 comment:
Congrats to Anna! I think it's a great idea that you post about her accomplishments b/c then you'll have a record of her firsts on your blog. Time moves too fast for you to remember every single detail, which is why blogs are so great! I'm sorry you had to miss out on her first roll, but that's good that she did it again for you to see!
Post a Comment