Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Sign of SUMMER!

As I was driving home today, I noticed that they have dropped off the Sno-Shack in the parking lot up the street from our house. Yay! It's not open yet, but it's there. This is a true sign that summer is on its way! What's better than a sno-cone in the summer? I know I'm a big dork, but it really did make me happy. Now Luna's Italian Ice just needs to open at Top Hat again.

Here are some cute pics of Anna trying to eat her towel yesterday after her bath.

And here's Anna chillin' with Daddy tonight. She loves hanging out with him (when he's actually home!)

4 comments:

Stina said...

I know how much you love those sno-cones and italian ices... now you can introduce Anna to them! :) Poor Dave looks so tired in that picture.

Rebecca said...

Luna Ice is seriously the best! We'll have to go again this summer.

Deming Family said...

I can't wait to go for some Italian Ice. Last time we went I was right in the middle of a nervous break down, so I didn't get a tastey treat. Am I a wreak or what!

Brad, Tracee and Brooks said...

Hey Ashley-it's me Tracee (Conde) Walker!!! Cami has introduced me to this whole BLOG thing and yours was linked to hers. It has been WAY too long and you have a beautiful baby girl!!! Please give my best to everyone that you see (Sara, Trisha, Jill, Abby, etc...) I miss all of you so much! It was just so good to see what you are up too! Say hello to Dave for us! I am so glad I know what BLOG is now so I can check in on my friends!

Love ya!

Tracee