Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Hennes & Mauritz

Good News! I just found out that 2 H&Ms are opening in South Coast Plaza tomorrow! And I just had to share the news with someone, so I thought I'd spread the news via blog. I know it's not Salt Lake, but it's getting closer and the OC is such a popular vacation destination for us SLCers. If you don't know about H&M, you should get to know it. It's a Swedish company that has cute stuff for super cheap. Last summer my mom and I went to NYC and we stocked up on baby clothes (I had just found out I was having a girl) Stuff is like $9.90 and $4.90 --full price! Gotta love that! (especially when you are med students, have only a part-time salary, and a child) And of course it's not just for kids, they have tons of selection for men and women. They even have a new line designed by the material girl herself, Madonna. So my excitement is now turning to remorse since I don't know when we'll be at South Coast again. Hopefully sometime this summer! Book your tickets now, grab your flip flops, and head to South Coast, get your In-n-Out burger, and a Balboa Bar then take a stroll down the pier in your cute new (affordable) outfit from H&M. Oh, how I wish I were there now!

5 comments:

laurel said...

I love H&M! Their kids clothes are so great. I think I take for granted that I have about 10 H&M's just a subway ride away :)

If you want I could pick stuff up anytime for Anna and send them to you!

Andrea & Eric's Blog said...

Mindy (my sis) first started raving about H&M while she was studying in Paris - of course, their pet name for the store was "Hoochie Mama" - and Madonna does do a clothing line for the store... :) But enjoy. We also have lots of H&M's in DC nowadays - but that's just another reason to move to the East Coast, Ashley! (We're hoping you do... shhh, don't tell).

gaylynne said...

Ash: I love the pictures of Anna and your cute blog. You are such a great mother and enjoy every second with Anna. Your blog will be fun for her to read in a few years. I'm excited to hear about H&M as Wally has a meeting with a client in Costa Mesa April 22 or 23 so I think I will go down and check things out when he goes. We will have to squeeze a trip in too this summer. Love, Mom

Stina said...

I love H&M too! The red sweater I was wearing yesterday is from H&M. I always make a stop there whenever I'm on the east coast. Another recommendation I have along the same lines (affordable super cute clothing) is the store Zara which is originally Spanish but has made its way to the US. Now that IKEA is coming to Utah, H&M and Zara must be next... right? :)

tyandmichellecall said...

You know Ashley, we have an H&M in Syracuse... They say it's the largest in the world. We keep telling you guys to come out here! ... And why didn't I know about your blog before? So cute. I can't believe how big Anna has grown since Christmas. She is adorable. -Michelle Call