Do you get as much junk mail as we do? I am excited to share that I found a website where you can opt out of receiving all that crap. They will remove your name from pre-approved credit and insurance offers. (Which are about 95% of the junk that we get!) To opt out, go to: optoutprescreen.com. Don't worry, the site is VeriSign secured (and I know VeriSign is legit because they happen to be my client.) Save the hassle of sorting through the junk and save some trees too.
3 comments:
Ash-
You are my HERO!! I get depressed everytime I get the mail. Luckily we have a great recycling program here. The funny thing is that our recycling can is always more full than our regular garbage! Thanks again.
Kara
Ash-
You are the best! Smart, funny, stylish and environmentally friendly. Thanks for the tip!
Thanks for the tip! I just signed up (or un-signed up) both Dave and myself. I had seen the site before but was a little wary about it, but now that I know it is VeriSign Secured it made me feel better! Thanks for letting us know!
Post a Comment