Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Easter Sunday

I really can't believe that Easter has come and gone already! Wasn't Christmas just a few weeks ago? How time flies! We had a fun Easter with Anna this year. Every holiday is much more fun now that we have a baby. I know she has no idea what's going on and is more concerned about finding her binki than she is finding an Easter basket, but I get a kick out of it at least! We had a fun time with our families and the egg hunts with all of the cousins. The Easter Bunny brought Anna a new ball that she just loves. I'll have to take a picture of her with it and post it. She can't get enough of the thing! I can't believe my baby is old enough to like toys!

Here are a few pics of Anna in her Easter bonnet...

Happy Easter Girl

Wiggly Easter Girl
Sleepy Easter Girl
(not really, she just fell over)

1 comment:

Goodrich's said...

Cute, cute pictures! I love Easter :)