Monday, March 17, 2008

matched!

Dave can breathe a huge sigh of relief, because we just got the email that he has matched! Although, we won't find out WHERE until Thursday. It's just a relief to know that he will for sure get to do a residency in his preferred specialty. No scrambling for us today! Phew!


Congrats Dave! We are SO proud of you!

6 comments:

Sue said...

I'm not at all surprised. However, It's always so nice to get the official word. We can't wait until Thursday! We're secretly hoping it will be close by. Well, not so secretly.

Amy and Wes said...

Congratulations (on the first portion of the big news). It is really no surprise that Dave matched...he is so smart and dedicated. We are excited for you guys, but so sad that you will most likely be leaving. The Utah Boyack families are slowly dwindling away. Keep us posted Thursday!

Darcie said...

Not surprised here... but I bet it's still a big relief for you guys! I bet you're going crazy waiting until Thurs.!

Darcie said...

Oh, and duh... Congrats to all 3 of you!!

gaylynne said...

CONTRATULATIONS DAVE!!!! Did we ever doubt.....no way..but you two are so humble. We're excited for you and anxiously awaiting the MATCH GAME! It will be fun so see if any or our votes were right. I still am voting for the West Coast but we will come and visit you wherever you are.

Stacie said...

yeah. The first news is in! I can't wait til thursday!