Thursday, March 20, 2008

We matched at...


In case you haven't heard, we matched at Wake Forest! We're "Going to Carolina"!!! And we're so excited!!!

12 comments:

Jill said...

Yeah, East coast! Eddy and I are so excited for you and it's going to be such a great adventure! Let us know if you need any help packing up or anything. We're so excited for you and so proud of Dave!

naptime nostalgia said...

Yay! I bet it is such a relief knowing where the next huge chunk of your life will be spent!

I am so excited for you! What an adventure. We will have to do a GNO getaway out there soon. I have heard so many wonderful things about North Carolina. Lucky girl.

Love you Ash! And congrats Dave!

Stina said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Congrats to Dave!!!

Yet another reason we need to move back east... I am just curious, did you have 18 different signs printed out for Anna just in case?

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sue said...

We are so excited for you! Actually, I'm pretty sad. I feel like Anna in her picture. I'm just being selfish and am really sad about how far away you guys will be.

We know how excited Dave was about Wake Forest, so we know you're going to a great place for you and your family. Wake Forest is actually the place we voted for on your sidebar. I guess we have rights to visit now.

What a great place to spend the next few years! Is this residency 5 or 7 years?

Congratulations!!!

marcie b said...

HOORAY and so sad. that is amazing and wonderful and everyone i know who has lived in NC has absolutely loved it. but, then you won't be here, sad. as irony would have it, i bet we see eachother more when you come in town to visit, because we will have an excuse. let's make some excuses before you leave. tell dave that he is, in fact, a genius and congratulations from his top bunk buddy ;) love you guys!

Darcie said...

Wahoo! North Carolina sounds FANTASTIC! I am excited for you guys and a bit jealous too. In case you're wondering where we're going to live the next 6 years, just here in ol' Salt Lake. No adventures for us coming up :(. Well, except for baby #2! Congrats you guys!!!

Darbee said...

Congratulations! You will be in a BEAUTIFUL part of the country...and I know you guys will LOVE it! How long will you be gone? We wish you all the very best! Congrats!

Andrea & Eric's Blog said...

Well, we are over the moon! Just a state away, guys! And we hope that this means we'll see you guys much more next year and in the future - And maybe this means we all have future OBX summer weeks to look forward to.

Plus, I hear the program is great ;)

CONGRATULATIONS!

tyandmichellecall said...

We're so happy for you guys. We wish you luck in your new adventures. Maybe we'll come down for a little R and R!!

Katy said...

We are so excited for you! We will have to have a girls trip to come see you.

Arba said...

I know I am comming late to the game. But, I am so very excited for the both of you. I have been think of you constantly for a month. Since I read in the paper about match day.

David, I am so very proud of you. You are so awesome and I love you so very much.

Take care,

Arba