Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Want a little Hollywood in your life?

Are you thinking about moving? Do you know anyone who might be thinking of moving? Well, whaddayaknow! We might be moving too! And we have a lovely home in Surgarhouse that we will need to sell if we do. I just thought I would open it up to all of my blogging friends and family before we put it up on the market. Sometimes word of mouth works best in real estate. Plus, we'd love to see this house that we've loved go to someone really great. (i.e., YOU, or someone you know)

Here are a few house stats:
- 4 Bedroom
- 2 Bath
- 1 Car Garage (just restored last fall)
- Alarm System
- Newly refinished hardwoods
- Air Conditioning
- Sprinkling System
- Awesome, safe neighborhood
- Charming tree lined streets
- Street lamps (and it looks extra cute and Christmas when everyone wraps lights around the lamp pole!)
- Great ward (if you're LDS, and even if you're not) I got 3 weeks of meals after I had Anna! There are always fun activities for the whole neighborhood throughout the year.
- Convenient to everything. Grocery shopping, restaurants, schools, sno cones, you name it.
We will ask a very reasonable and competitive price for this neighborhood. (Especially if we don't have to go through a real estate agent.) Now, please note that there IS a slight possibility that we may be staying here, but odds are we won't be. So our house is basically for sale, but it can't be official until March 21st.
If you, or anyone you know may be interested in our house, please email me at ashleybkelly(at)hotmail.com. And I promise that the paparazzi really aren't that bad on Hollywood. :)

4 comments:

Stina said...

I love your house! You should also mention in your bullet points how meticulously clean and well-kept it has been due to your (and Dave's) high standards for cleanliness. I'm sure you will have no problem selling b/c it truly is a great house.

Of course, if you ended up not having to sell your house, I would be thrilled as well. :)

kara jayne said...

Good luck with that! It is so stressful. I think you've got a great house and the market isn't as bad as it is here!

naptime nostalgia said...

I will miss this house if you move. We've held some awesome GNO's there thanks to you. But if you do move I'll be sure to send lots of quick-sell vibes your way!

Love ya!

P.S. thanks for coming with me to GTU on Tuesday. I'm making glittered modge-poge eggs as I type.

tyandmichellecall said...

I feel your pain!! We're doing the same thing here. Just spreadin' the word just in case!