This is not a shot from the set of Grey's Anatomy or ER. This is my very own McDreamy on the cover of the Salt Lake Tribune today. It was for some article on Medcaid funding, but I like the picture better than the story of course. The caption reads:U. residents and medical students, from left, Michael Mumert, Raul Weston, David Kelly, Jennifer Gordon and Nathan Faulkner gather in the surgical intensive care unit. University Health Care Hospitals and Clinics faces a difficult challenge as Medicaid plans to cut reimbursements to teaching hospitals, a move that will cost the U. hospital and medical school millions every year.
It's too bad about the loss of millions, but more importantly, he looks pretty good in print, don't ya think?
3 comments:
That is so cool! I love his pose. This has to be a good omen for tomorrow!
Way to go Dave. I love how he is playing it cool.
Dave looks like a natural.
Post a Comment