Ritzy Girl
Anna likes Ritz crackers so much she can't help but smile when she eats them.
Just her size
Anna is a true Goldilocks. She likes to test out a few chairs at Grandma's, but she always ends up in this one. It's just right. And she loves it.
Happy Birthday Romey!
Anna was so excited to get to participate in her cousin Romey's 8th birthday party. Our house was the last stop on the scavenger hunt after a tea party and Anna had the important job of handing out the favors to all of the girls. The favors were so tempting for her to look at all day. The girls had clues for each stop and I stole the clue for Anna off my SIL Sue's blog because I thought it was so cute. Clue #8
Romey has a special cousin who she loves a lot
lot’s of baby boys think she’s hot.
She just turned one
She’s a lot of fun!
She is very near
since she lives close to here.
If you visit her, she might be playing little bunny foo-foo
and she has a special treat just for you.
She was so excited to be with all of the girls and had fun handing out the treats. She kept skipping over Romey and saved her best for last! Sue always does an amazing job with birthday parties and we were happy to get to join in on the fun and celebrate this special day with Romey.
My Therapy

I love this picture of Anna, but it also makes me kind of sad. (And yes, that owie on her forhead is from one of her wild shopping cart rodeos) She looks so much like a little girl in this picture, not like a baby anymore! I wish she could be my baby forever, although I am realizing each day gets more fun with all of the new things she is learning to do. When I have a crazy day and I feel like I am going to loose it, all it takes is a hug or a cuddle from this little girl and I feel so much better. Yes, she is the one that is usually contributing to the craziness, but at the end of the day, she is truly my therapy.

10 comments:
I love the Bippity-Boppity-Boo picture! I want a magic wand too! We were so happy to be able to stop by your house for Romey's party. It was the highlight of the party! Anna does look so grown-up. What a beautiful little girl!
It was so fun to see you this weekend. Anna is adorable. Thanks for the January update.
The pictures are darling--especially the Bippity-Boppity-Boo picture. I want that picture! I'm looking forward for March too.
What a cute little girl. I totally agree with wishing they could stay little, it is exciting and sad all at once to see how fast they grow and change and learn. She sure is sweet!
so cute. i cannot believe how grown up she is. i'm dying to see where you guys are headed and would love to see you sometime very soon.
*marce
Wow, I can't believe how much older she looks compared to just a few months ago when I saw her in her little bee costume! She is soo pretty. I agree with you that January was a blah month, and frankly I can't wait until February is over either. One day at a time, and each day is closer to the end! (of McCann)
Ashley, Anna looks so different. She is becoming a gorgous young girl instead of an adorable baby. I am sorry work is such a drag. I can truly say when you finish working motherhood will be a breeze. I have found being a working mother is the hardest job I ever had. Now that I am home most days it feels a bit like heaven. We love you guys and cannot wait to find out where you will end up!
What a cute girl-ly girl. I hope I get one some day!
Ashley - Dave's sister Kim would like to contact you (I think about planning HS reunions). Will you email her at kfeist@parsonsbehle.com? Thanks
Ash- she is soooooooo cute! I swear she just looks like this little petite princess in all her pictures.
p.s. I fully support you in a move to Vegas!
Post a Comment