Friday, February 22, 2008

peace


Temple Grounds

Peace is hard to come by these days. Especially for me lately. I don't think I've ever felt so much stress and anxiety as I have the last few months. Actually I don't really remember when it began. It's just kind of been constant. But it is so nice to be able to be able to step away from it all every now and then. Tonight Dave and I went to the temple and I was overcome with such a feeling of peace. Everything will be alright. I know. And I love this feeling. I just want to document it before the fear and doubt creep into my heart again. But for now, I know I'm okay, we're okay, everything is okay and will be okay. It will all work out.

5 comments:

Stina said...

I'm so glad you were able to find peace in the midst of your whirlwind. Breathe in - breathe out.

naptime nostalgia said...

You are so obedient. And faithful. And so right. Everything will work out, and exactly as it should.

Love ya!

kara jayne said...

I am so happy for you. Seriously, it's amazing what a moment of peace will allow you to endure. You are right...you will be okay and it will all work out!

tyandmichellecall said...

What are you doubting? You guys are both so great. Of course everything will work out... and by the way, how long has your name been spelled wrong on my blog? Probably forever and I just barely noticed it! Sorry about that!!

Sue said...

We need to get to the temple so badly. I don't know why I deprive myself of this feeling.
I'm so glad you where able to take a step back and breath for a moment. Thanks for the reminder and example.
We're thinking of you this weekend since I know it's the weekend that you need to rank all of the residency programs. I know you'll be guided and we're excited to find out where you will end up.
Good luck with everything.