Tuesday, February 5, 2008

daddy daughter cuddles

Yesterday morning I got up to get ready for work while Dave and Anna were still asleep in their own beds. When I came back in our room, I found this...

I think she's happy to have her daddy home. Even if it's just in the early mornings.

2 comments:

Sue said...

So cute now, not so cute 8 years later.

Honestly, I've actually been fine with my rugrats climbing in our bed. It's uncomfortable, especially when they start to grow taller and prefer to sleep sideways between you and your husband. Oh, and then they start to multiply, and you wake up and start to contemplate if you should buy a bed that's made to fit an entire family of five, no matter the cost.

Everyone has their preference and does what works depending on their situation. Obviously Dave and Anna are just catching up on some daddy daughter snuggle time.

Brad, Tracee and Brooks said...

That is SO sweet! I love catching Brad and Brooks cuddling or just having daddy moments! I just love how her little arm is touching him-she looks so safe and peaceful!!! Your Vegas trip looked like SO much fun!!! I think I need one of those!