Thursday, October 25, 2007

Tres Cousins

Our Colorado cousins were in town last weekend! (Morgan's family) It was so fun to see them and the sweet boys. Here are 3 of the 4 Boyack babies for the traditional Gaylynne portrait session. Anna, Matthew, and Caroline. We missed you baby Nate! Anna is so lucky to have such fun cousins her age in both my family and Dave's (but they're far away!). We hope to see you soon Nora Jayne and Alli!

5 comments:

*Leslie* said...

Cousins are the best. I love the Wheeler Farm pics below, it is really fun there. So cute that they held hands!

marcie b said...

it's killing me how cute she is. when can i see you two darling girls again?

kara jayne said...

We can't wait to see you either!

Stacie said...

Oh man all three of those babies are too die for. I really do think Anna looks more and more like you every day (if that is possible)!! your coming on Friday right? I can't wait!!

Andrea & Eric's Blog said...

Nate misses his little cousins too. Too bad there isn't a quatro cousins picture - soon, hopefully!