Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Poser

A couple of Sunday's ago I got the camera out to take a picture of Anna, and she knew just what to do! Check out her poses...


6 comments:

Stina said...

She is TOO CUTE! I can't believe how long her hair is now, she is getting so big! My cousin's kids are the same way with a camera. It's like they were born into a world where digital cameras are so ubiquitous that they just know what to do when a camera appears! She is darling!

kecia said...

she is SO adorable! you alwasy have her dressed so cute too!

kara jayne said...

She is as cute as can be! I'm sure these pictures are killin' Dave!

gaylynne said...

What an angel baby Anna is!! She always has a smile on her face. Morgan's Ashley will love seeing the cute jumper on Anna as she really wanted it for a baby girl. Oh well, baby Matthew is just darling and wouldn't look as cute as Anna in a dress!

Darcie said...

Those smiles are the best!

Arba said...

She is too cute! Can't wait to see her again.