Tuesday, October 30, 2007
the after party
As much fun as we had at witches' night out on Friday, the night was still not over for us party girls. I forgot that my friends were having a get together at Katy's new house, so Anna and I headed from Gardner Village across town to see some of our favorite people. I can't always make it when my friends get together in the day, so I didn't want to miss out on the fun while I had the chance. It was already past Anna's bedtime, but as soon as she saw her boyfriends Will and Max, she was ready to party again. Plus Katy has pretty cool toys too. I know I always say this whenever I get together with my friends, but I always think how lucky I am to have them whenever I leave from a get together. We have so much fun together and I am so grateful they put up with me. They are all great examples and I hope to be like them when I grow up! Sorry, no pics - too busy chatting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment