
There was a tractor down the road and we could not get either of them to take their eyes off of it! No matter how many songs we sang, or silly faces we pulled, or how many times we jumped up and down. I'm sure we looked like 2 looney's trying to get this picture.
Checking out the horses. Decided not to get them out for this. I didn't want Anna touching them since some kids in my ward got e-coli from the petting zoo at the fair. Scary huh?! 
The best part of the day was while we were on our way back to the cars and the girls were strolling side by side. They kept leaning forward to look at one another and then they reached out to hold hands. Cute huh? I didn't get a picture, but I'm sure my mom did. I'm bet they just wanted to grab each other and not really hold hands, but it sure looked cute. It will be so fun to watch these to girls grow up together! Whenever I show Anna a picture of Caroline she gets so excited and wants to hold it. We wish our other cousins were closer to play together too!
3 comments:
That last picture is so sweet. It looks like they are just two old gals chatting and gossiping together. They are both so cute!
Oh, so much fun! I'm sad I missed that day. Caroline will be THRILLED to know that her name made the title of your post.
So, Stina thinks my baby is so cute, huh? Yep, she's cool.
Looks really fun! Tis the season for farms!
Post a Comment