Thursday, March 29, 2007

progress

I've been trying to give Anna more tummy time these days since I neglected to for awhile. She is getting so strong and lately she's been pushing herself up. I'm scared that I'm going to blink and she'll be crawling. She's growing up so fast! I couldn't resist taking this picture today because she was being so cute. If you look closely you'll notice the long string of drool from her mouth. Drooling is another past time of hers that she can't get enough of!



-In Memoriam-
And now I must bid adieu to the glorious bassinet. I truly loved this bassinet. We transitioned her out of it a few weeks ago, but my boss that gave me it asked for it back to let her friend borrow it. We dropped it off at her house on Sunday and I'm in mourning. Even though Anna is in her crib now, I miss this for some reason. It's probably the fact that she has moved on from one phase to the next. I just wanted to say farewell to the perfect bassinet and to those days of having her right beside me.



Doesn't she look cozy? Anna snoozing in the bassinet when she was a few weeks old.

2 comments:

Stina said...

That is truly a lovely bassinet. Congrats on transitioning Anna even though I know it's hard. And Anna is so strong!

Natalie said...

I love the new blog - it's so cute! I hated doing "tummy time", but now Sophia only wants to be on her belly. Anna is so adorable!