Dave is one of the hardest working med students I know and it's about time he get some credit for it! Dave has been selected to be a part of Jr. AOA! What the heck is that you ask? It's Alpha Omega Alpha. Since that doesn't really clear things up, let me explain... AOA is a medical honor society that honors the top 5% of the med school class. There were 5 students selected and Dave was also selected to be co-president.I am so proud of Dave and excited for him! He works so hard and he definitely deserves this honor. Being a part of this honor society will help him when he applies for residencies in a few months (which residency he'll be applying for is still tbd) He will probably be way embarrassed that I put this on our blog, but I figured that I've been posting about when Anna does great things and I think getting Jr. AOA warrants a blog entry too! Congratulations Dave!!!
By the way, Anna giggled for the first time on Thursday! I was sorting our laundry (our underwear to be specific) and she thought it was so funny when I would say, "tops" and "bottoms" It was very cute, I wish you could have heard it!
5 comments:
Dave...wow, that must be a great accomplishment if it even made the blog ahead of Anna's giggling! :) Matt always tells me what a hard worker you are and a good example to him! Congrats! You are so humble that I think it is great Ashley is embarrassing you with this post!
What a smartie! Josh always tells me how smart he thinks Dave is. This just proves it. Congrats!
Congrats to Dave!
-Laurel AND Brad
Congratulations! I can't believe in about a year you will hear where you will be moving to -- I'm so excited for you both!
Congratulations Dave! What a huge accomplishment, that is so awesome. And baby laughs are the best! :)
Post a Comment