As of today, Anna is officially 3 months old! Where did that time go? It seems like we just barely got home from the hospital. At the same time though, I can barely remember my life without her. It's amazing to see how much she has changed in only 3 months and it's crazy to think how different she will be 3 months from now.
Anna had a fun 3 month birthday today. We went to my friend Sara's baby shower at Jen Lund's house (which is so beautiful). We got to visit with all of my friends and it is always so fun to see them. The time always goes by so fast when we're together and it seems too short to catch up. That's why these blogs are so great! I love my friends. I am so lucky to have such awesome friends who are great people and good examples for me. I'm so excited for Sara to have her baby! She's expecting a baby boy in only 16 more days or so! I am so mad because I took my camera to take pics of all of my friends and the fun shower, but of course once I got there I totally forgot about it. I only took one picture before the shower and it was of this diaper cake I made. I saw it in a magazine awhile ago and of course it was like $120, so I tried to make it myself instead. It was fun and I knew I had to take a picture or else I would forget about it next time I want to do it. OK. Dave and I are going to watch the DaVinci code now. See ya!
Anna had a fun 3 month birthday today. We went to my friend Sara's baby shower at Jen Lund's house (which is so beautiful). We got to visit with all of my friends and it is always so fun to see them. The time always goes by so fast when we're together and it seems too short to catch up. That's why these blogs are so great! I love my friends. I am so lucky to have such awesome friends who are great people and good examples for me. I'm so excited for Sara to have her baby! She's expecting a baby boy in only 16 more days or so! I am so mad because I took my camera to take pics of all of my friends and the fun shower, but of course once I got there I totally forgot about it. I only took one picture before the shower and it was of this diaper cake I made. I saw it in a magazine awhile ago and of course it was like $120, so I tried to make it myself instead. It was fun and I knew I had to take a picture or else I would forget about it next time I want to do it. OK. Dave and I are going to watch the DaVinci code now. See ya!
6 comments:
Ashley, that cake is adorable! I may be calling you for the instructions for an upcoming shower.
That diaper cake is great! You are so creative. Happy 3-month bday to Anna!
Cute cake and cute Anna! Can't wait to see you...we'll be there on March 15th!
Isn't it sad how fast babies grow up?
Hey Ashley! Wow you did an awesome job on the "diaper cake"! Anna is such a little cutie! :)
Ashley,
I also may need some instructions on the diaper cake. It is adorbale.
Post a Comment