It was five years or so ago in my Internet Marketing class, that my professor asked everyone what a blog was at the beginning of the semester. No one knew. He would ask every few weeks or so if anyone had figured it out. I can't remember exactly when we finally discovered what a blog was, but from the description, I thought it sounded like some weird nerdy tech thing. I didn't realize it would become the phenomenon that it has. And it's so funny now that I am a blogger myself. (And it's not quite as nerdy as I thought) I thought back to this because blogs are on my mind this week. I have to do industry research for my job and there were so many reports the past two weeks about the power of blogging. That's right, us bloggers are powerful - especially women bloggers apparently. Yup ladies, we're powerful and could even make some cash by allowing advertisements on our blogs. Isn't that funny? There's even a conference for blogging women and a whole network for "BlogHer." Marketers want to capitalize on the power of women's recommendations to one another. Anyway, I don't mean to go on about this, but I just think it's funny that 5 years ago I didn't know what a blog even was, and now it seems like I hear about some type of blog at least once a day.
Okay, sorry that was boring. It's been a boring week though. I've just been working and going to the dentist. Pretty lame, huh? Work has been so busy because I'm covering for someone who's out of town. It's definitely been more than part time this week and I hope this is just a temporary thing because I'm going cra-zay!
So, in attempt to redeem this boring blog, I'll post a few pictures of Anna this week.
Anna happy and ready for church. Too bad she didn't stay happy once we got there!

I had to take this picture because it made me chuckle. Her paci had fallen out and landed right in her pocket. And she was so enthralled by the fishies above her on her swing - she wouldn't take her eyes off them.

I didn't quite get take this one in time, but she was holding her two rattles. I thought it was pretty cute and I could tell she thought it was cool too.
2 comments:
hi, ashley! i somehow came across your blog thru a friend of a friend of a friend...crazy blog world! congrats! anna is a doll! how are you?
love, liz baucom
I thought that was very interesting about the blog thing. I definately think that I get inspiration from other bloggers on many different levels and hope to inspire others myself. On another note, Anna is the best dressed little girl. Then again how could I expect less coming from you. You always look cute.:) Talk to you soon.-Becca
Post a Comment