I did it! I finally chopped my hair off again yesterday. I was planning on just doing a safe bob, but after being inspired by my cute SIL Darcie going for the big cut (which I haven't seen in person, only via blog. She looks like a babe) and getting over my fat-face fear, I decided to go for it. And I'm glad I did! I feel much better without my ugly pony tail hair. I'm not sure what Anna thinks of it. When she saw me, she just laughed and laughed at me. That could be good or bad.
The question now is, flippy or straight?
18 comments:
Way cute ash. And I prefer flippy.
Ash, I LOOOOOOOVE it! Don't you feel so liberated? Way to go! And you DON'T have a fat face young lady. I'm so happy for you, I've seriously loved having mine short. You are Babraham Lincoln.
way cute hair! I love it!!I like it both ways but I love the flippy! so as we have been watching the olymics I keep thinking that michael Phelps kindof looks like Dave-do you see it at all?
Wow! N.C. looks beautiful! You guys are sure doing some fun things in and out!
Your haircute is perfect. I need to do the same, but am too nervous. I love the flippy and straight...just rotate! flippy is a little more sassy though if you're in that mood!
maybe i should cut soon...
You look sassy and beautiful...I love it. AND I love that we get Ashley here in NC! Yea for us!
I absolutely love it! It looks like you found a great stylist. It was probably a little hard to have someone new try such a new style for you. I'm so glad you where brave enough to do it. It turned out so dang cute. Your beautiful!
What does Dave think? Ryan always loves when I go short.
Both styles are super cute! If I had to vote I would have to go with the flippy. Looks great!
Oh, I love the new header. That is such a great picture of Anna. I hope you have it hung in your house somewhere. Is it from the ABC book?
Ashley,
So darling. Love it. Wish I could see it in person, but am grateful for the pics.
Ashley,
You are so awesome. You look stunning! I love both do's! Fippy is fun and straight is more fomal. So go with what you want to show off. Way to go!!
ADORABLE...oh, and the hair is cute too!
I Love your new haircut! And I am so jealous! You know how bored I get with having the same hair - but I feel like I have to keep it long for at least the next month so I can pull it back into a ponytail since I'm so dang hot all the time. But, as soon as it cools off and this baby is out, I'm chopping it off!
You look fantastic!
Ash, Love the new doo! You can pull off anything! You guys are having such an adventure out there, can't wait to come see it before too long. Missed you at the shower! Sara and Jen did a great job (as always!)
Love it and flippy. What's wrong with pony tails anyway? Tyra Banks said they're making a come back. I never knew they went out. Whatever Tyra. I'll set my own trends.
Both are cute. But the flippy is real sassy. And you soooo sassy Ashley! :-)
SO cute...I love them both!!!
SO cute...I love them both!!!
So cute. You look like a total babe. I love your hair short. I like the flippy version, but the straight looks great too!
Post a Comment