Hello family and friends. Please look to the right of this post.
OK, now that you're reading back over here, you probably noticed that I've added some poll questions in my sidebar. Please take the polls! I am trying to put together a little time capsule for our family to open when Dave finishes residency in 2014. One of the things we're putting in it is a list of predictions for our family and what life will be like 6 years from now. I thought it would be fun to put a few of the questions up here for our family and friends to give their opinions on too.
So, now that you're done reading this, look to your right again and start clicking away at the polls. Oh, and if you have any ideas for some other good questions, please feel free to comment and I'll add them.
thanks! Rock the vote people!
7 comments:
What an awesome idea!! You have my vote!
Ashley- what a fun idea! It's been a while but I really enjoy catching up with your blog. Sounds like you are gettng the hang of things and enjoying your new home! And I love the new haircut too!
Ashley- what a fun idea! It's been a while but I really enjoy catching up with your blog. Sounds like you are gettng the hang of things and enjoying your new home! And I love the new haircut too!
Such a cute idea! I love it, and just may borrow the idea when it's our turn in 2 years :)
Ashley! It's Laurel. I just spent the last 75 minutes reading the last 13 months of your blog. I am more than ashamed to admit that I never gave you my email, so I was never "invited", so I haven't been reading your blog. Brad just informed me - oh! I have access to their blog! Well, why didn't you tell me that before? I've been missing out for so long!
So, can you add me? My email is laurelhwalker @ gmail.com. I have loved reading all these recent posts. I am so happy for you and your new life in NC! I know that you guys will thrive there and learn to love it.
Can we please come visit you? I miss you guys. And we're relatively close now. Beach trip next spring/summer?
What a cute idea. Looks like life is good. We are missing you guys in the foyer each week! I hope you like your new ward. thomas used to love the Wiggles, I could sing a lot of those songs too! Fun stuff. I hope that you are well.
What a cute idea. Looks like life is good. We are missing you guys in the foyer each week! I hope you like your new ward. thomas used to love the Wiggles, I could sing a lot of those songs too! Fun stuff. I hope that you are well.
Post a Comment