And when she's catchin some zzzz's.
Anna likes to have as many things in her hands as she can possibly carry. One day, as she walked around topless, she collected two purses, her stacking toy, blankie, and one of Dave's shirts. She got pretty frustrated when she realized how hard it was to get up the stairs with all that stuff in her hands.
Hopefully she never gets in to some of the other accessory trends like belly button rings or fanny packs.
For now, she just LOVES the "pursss" luckily. Today we were at the library and in walked another little girl her age carrying a purse. Anna was thrilled! She ran over to her and showed the girl her purse and then they followed each other around like BFFs. Then the girl sat down at the table with some books. Anna pulled up a chair right next to her. She gets this excited look on her face and opens up her purse, pulls out her pretend cell phone, dials a pretend phone number, and starts chatting away, looking at the other girl to make sure she saw how cool she was. What in the world? What a show off! She is trouble! We'll have to have the manners talk soon.
Although the accessories get disgustingly dirty as they go with Anna from place to place, I will let her enjoy her pretend accessories for as long as she wants. I hope it's a really long time before she starts asking for real ones.Stay little, my little bag lady!
6 comments:
That little Anna is just so funny!! Isn't it interesting how she notices whatever is going on and can then imitate the exact action. I love her carrying her purse everywhere!! Can't wait to see her in a few weeks.
The scene with her pulling out her phone is hilarious! What a character! What other stuff does she carry in her purse? I still remember the photos of her with the lotion and Listerine bottles with fondness! :)
i LOVE the "purss"...
maybe one day i'll have a girl to do all that fun girly stuff with!!
Anna cracks me up. That is so cute that she loves her "pursss" so much.
This is one of the many reasons I love blogging...I love that you can quickly upload all the pictures of Anna with her purse and document such a cute memory. I always thought I would do this with scrapbooking, but it's just to hard to get to it.
Anna is such a girly girl. We miss her so much! Oh, and her parents too.
HOW SWEET!!! She is so cute! How fun it is to watch her grow up.
I love this girl so much. I really miss her and I have cried every since I kissed her at the airport. Love you all and love my purse carrying girl. Love grandmary
Post a Comment