fun with cousins!
Anna is lucky to have so many fun cousins. My brother and his cute family came in town from Colorado and it was so good to see them. We miss those sweet boys so much! And we have lots of cousins from Dave's side in town right now for the Kelly family reunion this weekend. Unfortunately, we'll miss out on the reunion festivities because of Dave's schedule, but hopefully we'll still get to spend some fun times with them before they go! Anna met Nora Jayne for the first time last night, and Nora kept giving her big hugs. It was so cute, I wish I had my camera!
Anna and Caroline playing with their twiner toys
Anna trying to steal Matthew's binkA little Boyack get together.
(Me and Anna, Ashley and Matthew, Darcie and Caroline,
and Michelle (my cousin) and her cute twins and the other baby Caroline)
Donut Falls
Anna's trying to stop and smell the flowers
our green goblin
There's just something about messy babies that is so cute.
Lagoon
We went to Lagoon for a few hours last Saturday with our good friends the Barneys. Brandon's dad's office had their Lagoon Day, so we tagged along for the fun. We hadn't been there for years and I must say, it has changed a LOT! There are quite a few new rides and we actually had a lot of fun! I highly recommend the new rollercoaster Wicked. Pretty exciting 45 seconds! Anna was a good sport in the heat and she got a few thrills of her own. She LOVED the Merry-Go-Round. It was so fun to watch her experience everything and take it all in. You could see the wonder, the doubtfulness, and then finally the excitement in her eyes. Her expressions were priceless!
This is when she realized her horse was going up and down. If only you could see the smile behind that paci!She's looking at me like, Are you sure this is okay Mom?

I just loved the look on her face in this one.

Pure excitement!

We got the back row on Puff. She wasn't so sure about this one.

There we go. Anna's next to me I promise.

Our last ride of the day. It was like a mini version of the Tidal Wave ride.
7 comments:
Great pictures! You guys sure get out and do a lot of fun stuff! I love the action shot on the merry go round.
Also, the new masthead looks great!
you are all so cute! i got your blog link from feist. your baby s adorable! see ya at the reunion-thanks for putting it all together by the way!-kecia
Oh, and I almost forgot:
Happy Birthday!
Ash-
Those pics are adorable. Last time I was at lagoon I was probably 12. I bet Cam and Syd would love it. We will have to take a day and head out there. Looks like you guys had a blast. Thanks for getting all the girls together for lunch today. What fun! And I hope the rest of your birthday is fantastic!
Anna and Caroline have the same expressions from their first merry-go-round experience. Isn't it so fun!
Happy Birthday too!
Cute, cute pictures. Anna is so darling. I'm jealous of all the fun stuff you've been up to.
Ashley, ryan just told me about the basement sadness. I'm so sorry. that has to be the worst birthday present! i hope everything works out.
Post a Comment