when this site might come in handy. You can never find a photobooth these days when you need one!I am having flashbacks of summer days at the Woolworth's in Cottonwood Mall with Heidi, Rebekah, Brianne, and Lindsay Tate. I wish I knew where all our picture strips went! I would upload one for sure. (This one is of random people that I don't know. They look like they're nice though) There were some classics. We'd take some silly pictures with random things we would find in Woolworth's, buy some Bubble Tape bubble gum, get some Idaho Fries at the Food Court, and call it a day. Oh, to be 12 again! I love those carefree summer days!
1 comment:
I love photo booths! My friends and I used to go to the one in the food court of Crossroads mall. I posted some on my blog -- good memories!
Post a Comment