Monday, July 30, 2007

'97 Eagles!

This is a plug for the Skyline class of '97 reunion that's coming up. I know there are a lot of blog readers that are married to a 97 alumni and since it seems as though most husbands like to procrastinate, I'm encouraging all of you wives to RSVP for the reunion pronto! The price will go up by $10 per person on August 1st, so RSVP now. Think of it as a sale. Who doesn't love a good deal? You are SAVING $20 by registering now. Trust me, it will be loads of fun! (I hope) At the least, just come to support your poor friends Dave and Ashley who had to plan the thing!

RSVP now!

1 comment:

Stina said...

Even though I have no affiliation with Skyline HS or the class of 1997, I urge everyone to attend and RSVP! No one can put together a better party than Ashley and she's been working super hard on this one. Good job!