Monday, July 2, 2007
I'm back on the bloggin wagon!
OK. Sorry for the MIA for so long. Probably no one noticed besides my family, but I haven't been a blogger lately and I must admit, I've missed it! We went out of town and between the out of town prep and the craziness we arrived home too, I seriously haven't had a minute to blog. I haven't even had a chance to read all of your fun blogs! And I feel so out of it. I can't wait to catch up with all of you! And I'm warning you, since I was on a blogging drought, I have a lot to post, so it may get a little crazy this week. I just need to get our vacation post finished first. It's nice to be back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I noticed! So glad to have you back!
I also noticed...I was a little sad about it.
I only have one thing to say:
"And I'll gladly stand up next to you and defend her still today . . ."
I'm so happy your back!! I love all the pictures! It is so cool how you do that. Is it hard? Do you think you could teach me? It was such a fun way to see your vacation.
Sue - The slide shows are so easy. You just need to post your photos to photobucket.com and then it lets you create a slideshow that you can post on your blog. (just like your pictures) I'm glad you liked it. By the time I was done, I thought it might be a little much!
Post a Comment