Last week when I was busy trying to get some housework done, Anna was running around working on some sort of project she had going on. She's a little "collector", she plays by grabbing one thing from 5 thousand different parts of the house and so I let her be knowing that it was just going to take another 20 minutes to put it all away when she was done. Then she asked me to get her "
rainbrella" for her. I asked her why she needed it, but when I saw what she had put together, I figured it out.

She was trying to re-create this page in one of her
Fancy Nancy books,
Bonjour Butterfly. 
And that made me laugh. So I had to take a picture, because she's just too funny. Then it was time for her and "
Marabelle" to get on the train. So she set that up and told me that she's only talking to
Marabelle and they're mostly speaking French. (because that's what happens next in the book of course) And then put in her earphones.

This little fancy girl of mine makes me smile. And I'm so glad she's having fun in her own little Fancy Nancy world. A life of a 3 1/2 year old is magical.
But it stopped there. No City Squire Motel this time. And I'm glad because she already had enough stuff to put away and that was only 2 pages of the book! And yes I helped her put it away because I'm trying to be a nicer, more fun Mom.
Love you Fancy Girl!
9 comments:
Now that is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen. I love love love it! She is a smart one.
So, ya comin to visit, or what?
Too too cute!!
What a cutie girl! That boy is getting so big!
What a creative little girl, and I'm so glad you put a picture of the book in so we could see how she got it exactly right! What a cutie!
She is a creative genius! Seriously, the way she put together her wagon looks just like the book! What a smartie!
I'm just having a good laugh at that darling Anna! She is so independent and so creative that I hold my breathe thinking of her teenage years! I know you will channel her energy into positive things though. I love how she calls her umbrella her rainbrella! It makes more sense really! I'm also glad you posted the picture from the book so we could see how exact she packed her wagon. We just LOVE this little girl named ANNA! We miss her so much and look forward to your visit.
I love that fancy Anna girl! She is so smart and so fun!!! What a treasure this blog will be! Love grandma mary
love watching her imagination run wild and creative!!! So much fun to watch her grow up!
i'm laughing out loud. what a funny little lady you have...she reminds me of someone...oh wait, it's you. darling, darling, darling. would LOVE to see you next time you are around. please let me know.
Post a Comment