
So grateful for these two little people in my life.

As I replay the day in my head, it's clear that my actions don't always show how much I adore these two. I want to be better for them, so that they know.

After a long hard day, my BBQ catching on fire, a visit from the fire department, and then finding out the news of a sorority sister's too early death, leaving behind 2 children of her own, it just makes me think. I take for granted all these moments I get with them. Even the hard ones. Life is truly precious.
I have two beautiful children that I adore.
I get to spend every day with them.
And for that, I am grateful.
3 comments:
Such precious pictures of such precious children! We too are grateful for our children and grand children and how much happiness they bring into our lives. Glad that you seize the moments with Anna and Zack as time flies by so quickly. Glad also that you are safe and sound after your bbq fire incident. The biking accident in Draper was so sad and my heart goes out to Bunny's family and especially her husband and two little girls.
I feel that way sometimes too, that my actions don't show what I really feel for my kids. I want to make the most of my moments, especially after hearing about Bunny. My heart breaks for her two children.
A very sweet post. And you and Dave make gorgeous children.
Post a Comment