
It's been too long since these two have seen their daddy. As far as they're concerned I'm a single mother and Daddy is that guy who's in some pictures on our walls. Dave leaves before they wake up and gets home after they're asleep every day. Anna gets mad because he's "taking so long at the hospbible!" We're used to it, but this month has been a loooong HOT stretch. And I'm tired of it. And it's a good thing August is coming up because that means a new rotation starts. And I really want my husband back. And these kids need their daddy. Even if it's just in time for a bedtime story. Can we just go to the beach again?

Here's what Anna thinks of you EGS!
Too bad we still have 2 more months of you this year. ugh.
9 comments:
That is so hard, for you! I hope that you get to see him soon.
I'm so sorry. I wish I were there to cheer you up with a little song and dance! That would do the trick!
I don't know how you do it - you really are working like a single mom! Hang in there.
I think you should... just go to the beach again. With us, next June.
WAHOO!!!!!
Um Darcie. NO offense. I NEED beach time with these people. For real. I am crying to go back NOW myself...
ps...Zack is SO big!
You are wonderful Ashley!!! And I could eat these two adorable little ones right up. I can't believe how much Zack has changed!! He is soooo cute!
Your kids are seriously soooo cute! I need to see that adorable baby boy in person! Are you ever coming here to visit? I'm all about a beach trip also. So sorry about Dave...it's a good thing you are such a good mom that you make up for it! You truly are a great mom! miss you guys!
All I can say is a big Booooooo!
ps- what exactly is EGS? Must be some kind of trauma/surgery rotation. I really feel for you.
Go do something fun for yourself-pedicure, haircut, etc. You can do it!
Hey Ash!
Sorry it's taken me so long to say thank you for the cute little stuff you sent for Kai. How adorable is that onesie? You are so thoughtful, and I am so lucky to have such amazing friends.
So sorry July was rough. I'm hoping August was/is better? How time flies when you have a newborn!
Thanks again Ash!
Amy
Post a Comment