Wednesday, July 7, 2010

4 months


1 month older. 1 month of time going by too fast to take in this sweet boy in all his babyhood.

He's definitely graduated from any kind of "newborn" status and has even moved up a size in clothes.

14.2 pounds and 25 inches to love.




He's rolling over all of the time now and sometimes he gets a little frustrated when he gets stuck on his tummy for too long.


His hands are his favorite toy and he his thumb is his favorite thing to suck. I love how he sucks on it, with his fingers straight up like he's playing the trumpet. (gotta get a picture of that one)

He has started grasping toys and I love observing his curious interest and amazement at each one.

He is such a smiley little guy and is so content to just hang out. And I just want to bottle up that little belly laugh he'll give out occasionally. He does not, however, like his car seat much unless the car is actually moving. He loves baths and makes quite a mess these days with all of his kicking and splashing around. He must be watching the Tour de France with his daddy because his legs are always moving these days.
Love all 4 months of you Zack!

5 comments:

gaylynne said...

I can't believe he is four months old already! Time sure flies by. He is such a cutie and such a good baby. I think he looks alot like Dave in the pictures. Give him a big hug for us. Love your guys.

Darcie said...

So cute! And great post too. :)

morgan and ashley boyack said...

handsome for sure

Stina said...

He is adorbs!!!! I can't believe how quickly time has gone and how he does look like a big boy now and not just a newborn.

Mary and Colin said...

i LOVE this adorable baby boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!