Thursday, January 10, 2008

baby steps

I just need to document that Anna took her first steps tonight! There's no pictures for proof, but I saw it with my own two eyes. I can't really quite classify it as walking yet because she would stop and crawl after about 2 steps, but she still took those steps on her own and it's a definite milestone. It's funny because she is really quite cautious about the whole walking thing (wonder where she gets that trait from?!) Yet for some reason, she can ride around in a shopping cart like she's on a wild bull without any fear. I don't get it. Anyway she's on her way 2 steps at a time. That's my little girl!

4 comments:

Stina said...

What a milestone! Good job, Anna!

morgan and ashley boyack said...

ANNA-
WAY TO GO!!!!
YOU WILL BE RUNNING BEFORE YOU NO IT.

Darcie said...

Congratulations Anna! (Although I thought she was pretty smart for putting it off as long as possible. Why walk when someone will carry you?!)

naptime nostalgia said...

Not to be pessimistic, but your world will now be torn apart, one item at baby height at a time.

Oh, and congrats!