Now that I've survived this past week that got swallowed up by that dumb animated graphic, I can continue catching up my blog! (Yes, it's that same graphic that I complained about in my previous whiney post. Just to finish the whining...this same graphic kept me up until 1:00 am Sunday night and 2:00 am Monday night! Isn't that ridiculous? I don't get paid enough for this! OK, no more venting. I'm done.)
If you have approximately 13 minutes to spare, here is a video I made of the first year of Anna's life. I intended to have this completed by her birthday, that didn't happen, but at least it was ready for Christmas. Dave has been bugging me to post it here. I guess it's a good back up in case our computer busts and I lose the file. It's kinda low-res, but here ya go...Here's to our sweet Anna! Thanks for the best year ever! We will treasure these memories forever.
4 comments:
You did a great job on your video. I have made one every year for the past eight years. We give them to Grandparents and Great Grandparents for Christmas gifts. HAving a deadline( and expectations) makes me really get it done. I treasure that I have them (and that people all over have copies in case something happened to mine)
I tried to upload mine to blogger and it wouldn't take it...did you do anything tricky?
Thanks Marcie! I love making movies and I truly could watch them over and over. I bet your parents and grandparents treasure those each year. I hope I can keep this tradition up too.
So as far as uploading it to blogger, I had to compress the file quite a bit in order to be able to post it. (that's why some of the pictures are blurry) I think Blogger's limit is 100MB. Not sure what program you're using to create your movies, but try and save it with a lower quality. I use Adobe Priemere Elements and I Export it to a Mpeg or Quicktime file. Hopefully that makes sense. Email me if not. :)
Great video! I love all of your music choices. I can't believe how much Anna has grown in one year! And all that you have done in one year (including trips to Mexico and Paris)! Insane how time flies.
Thanks for posting the video, it was fun to watch! I was excited to see Poe's cameo appearance. :)
I was totally choked up while watching this. You did such a great job! The way you ended the video was so beautiful. It really makes you realize the beauty of life. Babies are miracles, nothing short. This made me remember bringing Romey home from the hospital. Do you ever look back and think...I was so naive. Seriously, think how you really don't have any idea what your in for.
I think the picture of your dad kissing Anna's head was my favorite picture.
So, I did a video for Ryan for Father's day one year when Romey was a little over one. It took a ton of time gathering pictures, finding a place to make the video and a ton of time editing it with them. Hours and days later I got 2 VHS tapes for I think about $500-$600 dollars. Seriously, even though it took you a ton of time to put this together, think how much easier it is to create something like this now. Your's is 100 times better too!
Post a Comment