Thursday, November 15, 2007

Deck the Halls

I finally started putting up my Christmas decorations and it got me so excited for my favorite time of year! (It IS the most wonderful, afterall!) Isn't it still a little early, you ask? Well, I've been meaning to do it ever since Halloween because once I get caught in the whirlwind of things to come it would probably be Easter before I could get them up otherwise. So last night I began decking my halls. I don't have any boughs of holly, but I wish I did. They sound cute. I really don't have that many decorations, but the few that I have make me excited and happy. I have a sign that says "Be Merry". How can you not be happy after looking at that? We'll wait for Dave to come home to trim the tree. And thanks to Light FM 100 and Kosy, I've been enjoying Christmas music since November 1st. So don your gay apparel and fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la because it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

2 comments:

tyandmichellecall said...

I love that you're putting up your Christmas decorations. I usually get them up before Thanksgiving every year but since we're going to be out West for Dec. I'm not putting them up this year and I'm really quite sad about it. I have started listening to the music though. And with the 6 inches of snow we woke up to this morning, it really does feel like Christmas!

Stina said...

This is one of my tasks for this weekend, when it is officially December! I can't wait!