You've been gone for a LONG time! How do you like North Carolina? Is that where cousin Caroline lives? I miss you a whole lot! I bet you miss me too, so thought I'd write you a letter to let you know what I've been doing while you've been gone.
I have really been working on growing up lately. I want to do whatever Mommy is doing. Unless she's getting dressed or getting her fingernails clipped. I hate both of those things! Ever since I got my nails professionally painted, I won't let mommy cut my nails. I'm holding out for a mani. I'm also a good helper. This morning Mommy was swifting and I wanted to help so bad! So when I finally yanked the Swifter out of Mommy's hands, I got to clean our floors up a little. You can pay me my allowance for this when you get home.
I also have figured out what candy wrappers look like. I don't know how because I never have really had candy...until today! Mommy had to go take out the trash, so she let me play with the M&M's I got from trick-or-treating because you know how I think it's so funny to shake them. By the time Mommy came back from outside, I managed to open the bag of M&M's and was thoroughly enjoying the nice treat. I poured them out everywhere so I could choose which colors I wanted. Mommy said it was a good thing they were plain M&M's and that I didn't choke. What a worry-wort! I totally had it under control! I don't know why she took them all away from me. I was so mad!
I got over it soon because we went downstairs and Mommy took me cruising around the carpet in my Cruisers' box. That was so fun! Maybe if we can find a box big enough for you, Mommy can pull us both around when you get home.
The other skill that I'm getting really good at is making messes. This is by far my most favorite thing to do all day. I hope you're not expecting to come home to a clean house, because even if Mommy tries to clean while I nap, I just mess everything up again when I wake up. It's awesome!
Do you like my new sweater? I hope so because this is what you're getting for Christmas this year! We've been doing lots of shopping while you've been gone. And Mommy said she spent all of our Christmas money on my new stuff, so I hope you like this pink sweater. Don't I look cute though? Mommy says don't me mad, k? My favorite thing about shopping is standing up in those shopping carts. Those belts and leg holes are for sissies! I always try to stand up when Mommy pushes the cart around the store, and Mommy always tries to make me sit back down, LAME!
Well, it's way past my bedtime, so I should hit the crib. I can't wait for you to come home this weekend! I miss hearing the door unlock and running over to see you come in! And I miss patting you on the back and laughing at the back of your head until you wake up when you're trying to sleep in on your day off. We will have so much fun playing together when you get home! Good luck at your interview tomorrow in Virginia!!! I'll be prayin for ya!
Love you and miss you! Can't wait to see you soon! Mmwah!
-Anna

8 comments:
I feel like I know you so much better little anna! I can't wait to see you next week. The pictures are priceless.
Anna's blog is so cute and Dave will love reading about her escapades! Her personality really has emerged lately and she is so funny. I agree with the shopping cart issue as she is getting hard to take shopping lately because she won't stay seated in the cart. I usually have to carry her and push the cart. Oh well, it doesn't hurt to curb my shopping habit..... Wally probably told her to keep it up!
I can't even tell you how cute this post is! (And I feel like a bad mom for letting Nate have Halloween candy ...) :) We miss you so much and we especially miss seeing Anna and her cute ways!
what a cute post! love the shopping plea too! I should try that one!I can't believe he has been gone so long-it stinks when dads/husbands are gone!
SO cute Ashley. Honestly you are more and more funny with every passing day. I'm sure Dave LOVED the letter. Way cute!
Trisha
My favorite post ever!!!!
Cute post!!! I hope your reunion with Dave was great and that he had a good interview. Can't wait to hear how your trip was and to catch up on everything!
You're so cute Ashley! I loved that post and Anna is such a DOLL! My favorite part was "Those belts and leg holes are for sissies!" - oh my....Sophia and Anna think alike! Naughty girls!
Post a Comment