Anna is officially a crawler! She has been thinking about it for awhile now, but since we hardly have any normal floors right now (only a few more weeks, then we'll back to pre-flood condition!) she's hardly had the chance. Despite that fact, the last few weeks she's really taking off. I can't leave the room anymore because she can get wherever she wants. Luckily for me she hasn't figured out that she can leave a room yet though. 
She's also gotten even better at looking cute! Especially when she says "Momma" (It may just be babble, but she's been doing it for a few months consistently now, so I'm going to count it!) ;)
Her new favorite thing is dancing. You can't tell from this picture, but she is really gettin her groove on to her favorite song, If We Were a Movie, by Hannah Montana. She used to like Billy Joel, but I guess her taste in music is already changing. I must admit, I can't get this song out of my head! It got me thinking though, if we were a movie, what movie would we be? I'll have to consider that one a little longer. Probably some teen movie since we dated in high school and had our share of HS drama. What movie would you be?
And here she is dancing again with Madde.
12 comments:
So fun to see Anna crawling! I love the angle of the pictures you took. It's funny to see that Madde is making it into a few of your posts. I guess it shows how often she's hangin around. Your such a good friend, neighbor, roll model, etc. I bet your really going to make a difference in her life if you realize it or not. So funny, that Anna's favorite song is "If we were a movie" Romey and me just got our tickets to Hannah Montana!! We are so excited! Good thing we bought them right when they became available. The show sold out in 2 hours! I can't wait till Anna is old enough to join us for such events!
I haven't seen Anna in person in awhile, but in these pictures I feel like she really looks like Dave! I can't believe she is crawling, what a big girl! And you really are so nice to be such a good influence in Madde's life. You can tell she must be an important part of your life if she made it on the blog! :)
I can't believe all that has happened in the couple weeks we were in California! so bummed we missed the reunion and couldn't help you out more! my sister had a cyst burst...so painful! we need to get together soon!
Seriously...could Anna get any cuter?? She is a doll!
of course she is saying mama! it is quite a little heart warmer when they start saying that, right?! I have to admit, I haven't heard the movie song you are talking about, but I have heard this really great song called washington dc boyacks. You really should give it a listen. it's about business, the law, geography, puppets, and chubby thighs.
Sorry about the car break in. that totally sucks.
I'm so happy your doing the Witch Switch! I can't wait to see your package!
I love Anna's pictures. She is so adorable that every picture is good. She develops daily and every day she learns something new or notices something new. I love watching her notice something and then go for it. She can get wherever she wants. She constantly babbles "Ba" "Ba" when she wants something out of her reach. Now that she has mastered "ma ma", maybe "ba" is for grandma huh? I love her constant smiles and giggles. She brings a lot of happiness into all our lives.
We loved seeing you in Salt Lake! Anna is a darling and we miss her already (and you & Dave too, of course). She's growing up already! Sorry the summer has been so tough for you, but I'm sure your karma is now pointing you to a fabulous fall.
Anna is adorable! She has beautiful big eyes and I love her light hair. Hooray for crawling, nothing is safe anymore!
Anna is so adorable! I love her personality. She is so smart. She makes life worth living. Onward, forward, Anna! There is no stopping you ever! Love you with all my heart.
Thanks for the invite. Anna is so cute!
I had a cyst rupture when we were in school in KY. I was alone and could not even speak because of the pain. I just layed on the floor for 2 hours until the pain subsided some. Luckily, when Jim got home he called my OB she said that was probably the problem and to not to the ER because they couldn't do anything about it.
So sorry!
I love her. I am ready to see her again. I can't believe she is crawling--crazy. I'm also impressed with your blog. I'm so not into it but I LOVE reading up on you guys so keep up the good work. I'm afraid if I had my own page I would only be able to tell you about mortgage loans and the going rates these days...wah wah.
--Sara
Post a Comment