Saturday, August 25, 2007

the streak continues...

It's almost funny now.
Yesterday morning when Dave left he found his car rolled back in front of our neighbor's drive way at a weird angle. Needless to say, that's not where he parked it the night before. Someone broke into his car and we think they tried to steal it. The bad news is: they stole an old radio that was Dave's grandpa's. (Probably not worth much in dollars, but worth so much in memories) The good news is: they didn't steal the car! And, since the car stereo had already been stolen out of his car a few years ago, there was nothing else left for them to steal!
Seriously this is just one more story to add to the Kelly summer drama of '07. Hopefully our luck changes with the season. :) It's just funny. Luckily all of this stuff doesn't really matter in the long run. We've got each other and our health and that's all we need!

3 comments:

Goodrich's said...

Hang in there Ash... fall is fast approaching! Something amazing is bound to happen for the Kelly fam!

Stina said...

That is insane! I'm so glad they didn't steal the car but I'm sad that they even tried to. What a crazy summer... It must be the heat!

Amy and Wes said...

Ashley...I did not know this happened. You didn't mention it at the BBQ (which was fun to have you guys over!). I am happy to hear the car is all in one piece. Sorry about the radio.