Ashley--We're blogging at the same time! I just saw your comment on my blog! Have you noticed that this blogging thing is really bonding? Maybe I just get too excited to see a comment on my blog :).
She is such a cutie! Bumbos weren't really around when Avery was born (and if they were, they weren't well-known) so we don't have one. But I am going to have to get one for the next baby!
Too bad for me Bumbos weren't around when I had my kids. Not too bad that I won't have another one to try it out on! I love my kids and am so grateful to have all four. And FOUR it will stay!!! I remember people always commenting on things I had for the kids saying the same thing about wishing they had them. I guess it just keeps getting better for moms!
It's funny how these bumbos weren't even around when I had Will. (unless I was totally out of it) Anyways, looks like a must have for the next... if there is a next one that is.
-Becca
p.s. Did I see a tray attachment to that sit in the previous pictures? Pretty handy!
Bumbo?? Oh great, Brooks is only 14 months old and I already am hearing of new things!!! It looks very handy-for sure on the list for the next one (not an announcement!!) I love the bath tub pictures!!
10 comments:
Ashley--We're blogging at the same time! I just saw your comment on my blog! Have you noticed that this blogging thing is really bonding? Maybe I just get too excited to see a comment on my blog :).
So cute! I love her little hair tuft!
She is such a cutie! Bumbos weren't really around when Avery was born (and if they were, they weren't well-known) so we don't have one. But I am going to have to get one for the next baby!
So I need a Bumbo? It looks pretty handy. They weren't around when Annie was born. You think it is a must have?
Too bad for me Bumbos weren't around when I had my kids. Not too bad that I won't have another one to try it out on! I love my kids and am so grateful to have all four. And FOUR it will stay!!! I remember people always commenting on things I had for the kids saying the same thing about wishing they had them. I guess it just keeps getting better for moms!
I just re-read my comment and I think it may be the most confusing thing I have ever written! Sorry!
It's funny how these bumbos weren't even around when I had Will. (unless I was totally out of it) Anyways, looks like a must have for the next... if there is a next one that is.
-Becca
p.s. Did I see a tray attachment to that sit in the previous pictures? Pretty handy!
Bumbo?? Oh great, Brooks is only 14 months old and I already am hearing of new things!!! It looks very handy-for sure on the list for the next one (not an announcement!!) I love the bath tub pictures!!
Wanna hear something funny - Nate's thighs are too thick for his bumpo - so we can't even use ours!
Anna look adorable! We can't wait to meet her in person!
I can't believe Anna was in the bath with the bumbo. We'll see you soon in Salt Lake!
Post a Comment