skip to main |
skip to sidebar
some things I want to remember about this week
- the colors of autumn
- dancing around the house with Anna and Zack. Anna loves Beethoven. seriously.
- the snuggles in the middle of the night from sweet Zack. Although I'm sleepy, I do adore his sweet snuggles. (I want to remember the snuggles, but not the ear infection that went along with them)
- the sound of Anna's giggles when we both laughed so hard at her silliness. That girl is funny!
- how Anna told Dave to try remember to come home at bedtime and not morning time! (Dave's on nights this month)
- the proud look on Zack's face when he pulls himself up and stands holding on to the sofa.
- how Anna says, "I'm thank you for..." when we talk about what we're grateful for.
- how Anna told me that she's keeping the empty soap bottle for her compost.
- the day the sky was polka-dotted. my favorite.
No comments:
Post a Comment