skip to main |
skip to sidebar
1 month
Head over heels.
In Love.
With this Baby Boy.

It's only been one month since Zack came along, but I am already smitten with him. He just gets cuter everyday and I can't help but love him more each day.Happy 1st month Zack!
9 comments:
Ashley: Thanks for the pictures! He is so darling! The pics make it a little easier for us to be so far away from your family. Keep the pics coming....I can't believe that little blue and white stiped outfit is still so big on him. He looks healthy...I just want to hug him.
He is beautiful. He has his own look. Not as much like Anna in these pictures. Time will tell. They change so much over a few days. So keep us all posted on his progress!
Can't say I blame you. He is quite handsome!
Can't say I blame you. He is quite handsome!
pretty sure i warned you about falling in love with your first born boy. i fell hard and fast for jack...it's never ended. i'm so glad it happened to you!!
So cute! He doesn't look a thing like Anna, right? Or am I just not remembering right?
I can't believe it's "only" been a month and "already" been a month! He is such a cutie! I love seeing updated pics of him!
These pictures are so sweet. Can't wait to meet him (hopefully sooner than later).
Ash, he is so sweet. Hope we get to see you soon...maybe this summer?
Post a Comment