the happy couple
And Zack just hung out in his swing, wearing his froggie shirt, waiting to be kissed.
And of course he got tons of kisses from mommy, because, how could you not kiss that sweet face?
the happy couple
And of course he got tons of kisses from mommy, because, how could you not kiss that sweet face?
Click here to view this photo book larger
4 comments:
I just love Anna! She always make me laugh as she says and does funny things. She looks beautiful for her wedding and Tusks looks great in his cape. Little Zack is growing so fast. I want to give him tons of kisses too!
Dr. and Mrs. Kelly are pleased to announce the marriage....
So cute. Zack is looking more like you, Ashley.
She is so funny!!!! What a character! I love the picture of Zack.
Your kids are the best!
Post a Comment