Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Uncles and Cousins

We've been so lucky to have 2 visits from Uncles this month! And since we don't get to see uncles very often, I think Ryan and Eric have a leg up on the favorite uncle contest right now.



Uncle Ryan came in town for business and we were able to spend 2 nights with him. Anna had fun with him and loved talking to Caroline on his phone. He had to do a lot of driving to visit us between his work meetings, but Ryan is so great, he didn't seem to mind. Dave and I lived in Ryan's basement for 3.5 years when we were first married and so it seemed like old times chatting in the living room with him.
Ryan, Anna, and Baby Emma

Last week Uncle Eric and Bowen, Ben, and Nate stopped by on their way to DisneyWorld (jealous!). Anna loved running around with her big boy cousins (Nate is her age, but still has her beat in size) She had fun with them and didn't want them to go. We didn't get a picture with Eric, but Anna had fun being silly with him too.

Anna, Ben, Nate, and Bowen


Nate and Anna
We're so glad that these Uncles decided to go out of their way and stop by and see us. It was fun for them to meet Baby Zack too.
We're still waiting for the other 7 uncles to come visit!

3 comments:

gaylynne said...

I'm glad you had some fun times with two of your brothers this month. I know the rest of the family wants to come and visit some time soon too. Thanks for the pics of everyone. I can't believe how much taller Nate is compared to Anna.

morgan and ashley boyack said...

so jealous!

kara jayne said...

we do plan on making it out there sometime in the next year or so. can't wait!