Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter!




12 comments:

gaylynne said...

What a wonderful Easter gift! Thanks so much for sending those adorable pictures of Anna. It made our day. I'm feeling a little blue not being able to see the delight in our grandchildren's eyes this Easter. Your pictures of Anna were great and now I hope the rest of the kids will send some pictures too! Happy Easter and we love you. May you have a special day honoring our Savior.

Darcie said...

Cute!! Anna is looking so grown up. Especially in the last one. (I feel like I always say Anna is looking so grown up... but it's true!).

Sue said...

Sweet. Sweet. Sweet.

Someone is getting so big. Anna is such a little girl now. I think you need a baby in the house again. Stubborn Dave.

Stacie said...

Ash, TO DIE FOR. love them. I hope you guys had such a fun Easter. I miss you. I feel like we can never get a hold of eachother. but I will try again and again. miss ya.

Mary said...

She really is looking so grown up and beautiful! The way you describe her, she reminds me a lot of my little Janie! Too bad we don't live closer and they could be little buddies!

naptime nostalgia said...

These are absolutely the cutest pictures of her ever. I love them. Happy Easter!

Stina said...

What a beautiful girl! Happy Easter to you guys!

lbb said...

OH boy Anna is so darling and looks so old in these pics! She and Jack would be quite the match.
Speaking of matches, you're one year down, just about!
North Carolina looks like a dream for kids. Hope you love it. Preece's are coming there soon! Wish we were closer!
Love you and your blog....
Liz

Mary and Colin said...

What darling pictures! What a darling girl! I have my picture up where I can see it every day and I am glad to see the rest of them! What a beautiful girl our Anna is! Love her with all our hearts!

morgan and ashley boyack said...

The third picture is my favorite!!! It shows how incredibly gorgeous
Anna is!!! I will also say she is loosing the baby look and starting to become a big girl!!! Watch out boys!!! DAVE better get a baseball bat he is going to need one!

jacey said...

These are very sweet. I can't belive how big she looks.

kecia said...

She is looking so big! She is such a doll! I just bought this same dress for Bree at the Gap outlet. it was fun to see what you have been up to.