I looked away for less than thirty seconds.

And this is what I get.

"Great! Mom's not looking. I can finally stick my finger up my nose!" What in the world child?

Thank goodness for Non-Toxic and washable paint.
Click here to view this photo book larger
8 comments:
Fun pictures for great memories. It reminds me of your pictures when you were little and you got into my make-up. I love that picture of you looking at yourself in the mirrow with your whole body covered with lipstick. Good for you to document these fun years watching Anna grow up!
He he he!
That kitchen set in the background looks pretty sweet!
Nothing like a big mess to clean. At least they have fun making it.
Anna you would be right at home at our house!!! If you look at our family post search for the picture of Brigham picking his nose....hint...it is on James' birthday!
Plus, we paint and make messes everyday!!!!
wow, looks like fun! I love those Easter pics!
Hi Ashley! She is soooo cute! I love catching up on your blog. Hope you guys are doing well.
Anna is too cute! I've been lazy lately about checking blogs and writing my own! It was so fun to go back and see all the cute Anna stuff...she is adorable! We miss you guys and wish you and Anna were here to play with us! Hopefully now I can get to writing on my blog! There is way too much to catch up on!
Do you think she has a little Dave in her or what? Watch out!
Post a Comment