Anna has been very busy lately. Her daily schedule is jam packed.

Dress Up in my "toot-toots"

Then dress up my posse: Bobby the bear, George, and Tusks the elephant (not pictured)
Ask, "Where's my Daddy?" Mommy says, he's at work. He's a doctor and helps people when they're sick. I say, "I sick. I need doctor."
put as many barrettes in my hair as possible and put as many babies in my stroller as possible. Don't forget to a put a blanket over each handle. Then push the stroller all over the house!
Cook up something yummy in my kitchen. (pants are optional)
Have a tea party with my posse, George, Bobby, and Tusks.
Carry around my dolls in my pocket.When Mommy tries to change my diaper, I tell her, "Go Way Mommy! Don't push me Mommy! Don't hurt me Mommy!" It never works.
Dress Up.
Watch a show with my friends. I like to line them up like this so they can see, too. I get concerned if they can't see and rearrange when necessary. From left to right is: Bobby, Big Head George, Baby George, George, Tusks, and Baby Tusks.
I also bring them back upstairs so they can watch me play with my blocks. I will run back and forth to get each one and line them up just so. I tell my babies that they don't need their paci anymore. And I put their paci by the window so the birdies will come get it.
I love playing in my tent. I have had non-stop fun in this. Mommy has wanted this forever. I go in there with my posse and my flashlight and play all sorts of games.
Have I said Dress Up already?
I call this leotard my "boobs" shirt.
Bobby has one too. I like to make sure he can see the TV too.
I tell Mommy, "Chase me, Mommy. Chase me!" And she chases me around while I scream and giggle until I can't take it anymore and crash to get tickled by Mommy.

I love playing in my tent. I have had non-stop fun in this. Mommy has wanted this forever. I go in there with my posse and my flashlight and play all sorts of games.
Have I said Dress Up already?I call this leotard my "boobs" shirt.
Bobby has one too. I like to make sure he can see the TV too.I tell Mommy, "Chase me, Mommy. Chase me!" And she chases me around while I scream and giggle until I can't take it anymore and crash to get tickled by Mommy.

And here I am with my posse, ready for bed. They need jammies too of course.
Being 2 is the best!
"See ya lato!" (my fav phrase lately)
10 comments:
What a beauty! And I love how she involves her posse in everything. Super cute - she will be a great big sister. Someday??? :)
I love the pictures! She has such personality just jumping out of the pictures. The picture of her with her "boobs shirt" is my favorite as it shows her beautiful face. Can't wait to see her again!
Anna! You have been up to so much fun lately! You cousin Caroline hopes she can play with you again soon! You two will have a blast. We miss you very much.
2 is such a fun age! I love that she loves dress-ups and her posse... my kids call them their "guys". It's too cute! Hey, now that is starting to warm up, we are venturing out more. We'd love to meet you guys at a beach somewhere, sometime. We'll chat and get something in the works. It would be fun seeing a familiar face!
Man, it makes me want to be 2! She's got a great life! Your house looks absolutely beautiful, I can't wait to see it! Anna is such a cutie, I can't believe how big is!
I am in love with this blog! I love how you can give us the feel of exactly how she says things and your mom is right, her personality just jumps out of the pictures. She is a doll and has us all wrapped around her finger. I love her so much! Many hugs and kisses with all my heart!
I was laughing outloud from this blog. Loved it! My favorite is the pants being optional during the cooking part. Hilarious. She is growing up so fast!!! stop anna...stop!
Aren't girls the best?! I miss you and that cute Anna!
i can't believe how much she looks like you. it is almost unsettling, like someone shrunk you into the body of a two year old. the good new is that you are beautiful, darling and she is one lucky little gal to look so much like her mommy.
love you!
This is so dang funny!! She and Nora would have a blast together. She's got so many fun toys. My kids are deprived...Nora would love to play at your house. I love Anna's posse, and how they get to do everything with her!! What a cutie. Oh, and you are such a great writer.
Post a Comment