
Blogging has officially been benched for now.
Actually I'm the one that's not really in the game lately. Life seems to be just passing by and I'm in slow motion.
Lots to catch up on one day, but here's a quick update: went back home for 2 weeks and had fun with all our friends and family (and missed those we didn't get to see!), came home, did the sick recovery from vacation thing, Halloween, packed up and headed to South Carolina for Dave's vacation. And now it's apparently Thanksgiving next week. Wait! I didn't even get to celebrate Columbus Day!
It's all been great fun, but now I just want a nap.
And then maybe I'll be back on my game. and get a grip on my life!
cue Zac Efron singing, "getchya getchya getchya head in the game"
4 comments:
I know! I feel like time is moving at warp speed! Looking forward to your posts when you are back in action!
boooooo! i am one of the ones who missed you. thanks for the phone call. all is well, i am almost back to 100%. are you coming home in december?
enough already! unbench your blog!
Ash
Hey I hope you get this, we are having a big Christmas party for all our friends, Zach Beynon and I are planning it. Can you come? It's Dec 29th 7:30pm at Archibalds @ Gardener Village. Let me know asap if you guys can make it! I hope you can it would be so great to catch up! Hope all is well, Talk to you soon! Happy Holidays!
Heidi
Post a Comment