Happy Birthday my dearest Anna! I can't believe that our little baby is already two! She had a fun birthday week last week and loved having her Grandma come visit for her special day. I'll try and post some of the birthday party pictures later. Here's her birthday serenade. She was so thrilled about blowing out her candles. And now whenever we mention birthdays, she blows a big puff of air and makes a wish!
It has been the best two years of my life with you Anna! I love you!... I love when you say "shoulder" when you want me to pick you up... I love when you give me eskimo kisses, or any kisses! I love when you kiss my "odees" better...I love when you tell me " I lub du"... I love snuggling with you, especially when you reach your arm across my neck and hold me tight, with a few love pats... I love when you whisper...I love to hear you giggle...I love every thing about you Anna... Even the challenges... Because you are helping me learn and grow as I am trying to help you learn and grow...I don't need to be the best mom in the world, just the best mom for YOU. Love you forever sweet 2-year old Anna! xoxo
9 comments:
I cannot believe she is two! I love her look at her friend who blows out the candles before her. She is the cutest! Happy Birthday Anna!
I know I'm late, but...HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNA!! We can't wait to see you next week!!
We love you Anna!!You are as cute as ever!!!
happy birthday anna. caroline is so sad she missed the monkey party!
I am so sorry that I completely forgot her birthday. How selfish of us. HAPPY Birthday Anna! What a sweetheart and was a sweet message from you. I got a little emotional. I can't wait to have my girl that I can dress up in fairy wings and lil' bo peep costumes. Can't wait to see you over Christmas!!!
Happy Birthday Anna!
Such a cute video. She is a doll. Fun to see you last week Ash, love ya.
I loved this little video. This is the first minute I have had on the computer and I loved it! Thanks for sharing. What a great B-day party. But especially what a great girl! I love her with all my heart! Thanks for letting us be a part of her life.
It seems like yesterday you were pregnant and so excited! She is such a cutie pie. Hope all is well on the east coast.
Post a Comment